Saturday, October 23, 2010

Halloween and Sure Cuts A Lot

So I finally got to play with my new Sure Cuts A Lot software last night and today.  Wow, I LOVE IT!

I was able to download some purchased .svg designs and some free.  And I have to say, everything worked great.  (Ann I think you are going to love it.)  There were a few things I had to do to get my Cricut prepped, but it was relatively easy.

So here are a few of the Halloween cards I made for all the kids in my family.  I am going to make some gift card holders on Monday.  :)  And yes, the phrases are done with fonts that I downloaded and imported into Sure Cuts A Lot and used my ink pens in the Cricut.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!