Sunday, November 21, 2010

Thanksgiving Projects....check

Today I worked on my Thanksgiving projects.  Turkey Napkin Rings and Turkey Centerpiece.  Both are .svg files from www.SVGCuts.com. (There is a button to the right if you want to see what else they have.) The Turkey napkin rings are from the AUTUMN CUDDLY FRIENDS SVG COLLECTION and I just added 1" x 5" strip and formed a ring and glued them on top.  :)  The Turkey Centerpiece is from their THANKSGIVING DINNER SVG KIT.  I used my Cuttlebug and embossing folders for texture, swirly stamp with copper ink and shimmer mist.  I love how they turned out.  I can't wait to set up my Thanksgiving Dinner table.  :)  

This I adjusted to 11.3" Width on all pieces.


I adjusted the height to 2.5" on all pieces.
Just for FYI if any of you are interested and have a Cricut or similar cutting machine...SVGCuts.com is having a Black Friday sale on their site for Sure Cuts A Lot 2 (SCAL2) for $35.00 + $10.00 gift card.  This is an awesome deal.  Please support them.  Again, their link is on the right of this page.  :)  

I hope you like my little projects.  I would love to hear from you guys.  Please comment.

<3 Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!