Sunday, January 30, 2011

Hello friends,

I made these the other day from my butterfly2build stamps from The Stamps of Life.


My moms idea to color in the dots.  :)

I was showing my parents how to make cards.  My mom has been wanting to learn, so they came over for a visit and I went through a few things with them.

My dad watercolor's so he was interested in the copic  markers that I am in love with, so I showed him what I had learned so far.  So many wonderful teachers out there and I appreciate each and everyone of you.  So many different techniques, so I can find one that fits my style.  :)

My dad is into lapidary (cut's and polishes stones.)  When I had the bead store he was our Monday guy.  (He worked for us so we could have a day off.)  He also had quite the following of beader's that were into stone beadwork.  He had a fabulous selection of cabachons.  If you are interested you can see his website here Focalstones.

Got a bunch of challenges to finish up and get entered tomorrow.  So I will talk to you then.

Hugs,

2 comments:

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!