Sunday, January 30, 2011

In unrelated news...

What is up with this rain??  I had so many plans to get the yards done today.  Ugh!  Just when it was drying out a bit...still damp from all the fog, but enough to clean up etc.  Now it has poured all night and everything is a muddy mess again.

Needless to say, the boys have slept in and now are doing the happy dance.  They have decided to go to the movies.  Green Lantern.

I just can't seem to get my Nerd On, so I will stay home and be "CRAFTY!"  hehe.  I got a new embossing folder in the mail yesterday that I want to play with.  (OK~so there is something related to my blog.)  haha

I hope you are having a nicer weather day.  My poor niece is flying home to PA this morning from CA, at least it was nice while she was here.  :)

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!