Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Gonna be MIA this week....

Hello my wonderful crafty friends!

I just wanted to pop in a little note to say I hope you all have a wonderful week :).  I will be super duper busy outside of crafting, so no projects this week.  We are going to be gone for the 4th of July, so I don't need to make any projects.  (I guess I should never say never.)  :)

My daughter and I are in the process of renovating her old bedroom to be more sophisticated.  It's going to be a lot of work.  I will definitely have a before and after picture show for you.  Interesting color choices but I think it will pull together nicely once it is all completed.  Thanks IKEA for it not costing us a total fortune.  :)  But dang, there something to be said about buying already put together furniture.  I am exhausted.  LOL!  All those screws!

Here are a few samples:


                                                            
         

Have a GREAT and SAFE week!

Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. as a former interior designer and architect, i like you color palet....i do want to see the before and after....u have a happy 4th.....

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!