Saturday, June 11, 2011

Just some notes...

Hello everyone...

Friday I spent the day with one of my other CA's (craft-aholic) friends and played with just my scrap's.  Remember my last post where I organized all my scraps while I was camping.  Well turns out I have a ton of pieces that I have decided I am going to use up before I buy another piece of paper.  (Wishful thinking I am sure.) hehe  So I thought I am just going to make a bunch of note-cards and/or maybe an occasion if paper print permits.

Here are a few that I have started:




It is my baby boys 15th Birthday today.  We are celebrating tomorrow since my husband had to work today.  It is going to be a joint birthday for the only 2 boys (on my side of the family), my nephew turned 16 last week and his dad has been working out of town and will be back tomorrow.  I can't wait to share with you the card I made him.  But that will be for tomorrow.  I still haven't made my sons card ~ procrastinate much Terri????  haha  I'll be up all night as usual.

I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend.  And the weather is nice where you are.  We finally had sun these last few days.  Woo Hoo!  Got my first sunburn of the season.

Hugs to all!

3 comments:

  1. too funny I just organized my scraps yesterday sorted them into pattern, solid and holiday was going to make some cards today and use some of them up....lets see if I can do that an not cut any new paper myself Your cards look great so think there is hope for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with not buying any more paper, hope you do a better job than I did. I caved the first time I walked back in to Michael's!! lol Those cards are really cute!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!