Saturday, August 27, 2011

Experiencing technical difficulties.....AGAIN!

Hello friends!

Experiencing technical difficulties "AGAIN". Grrr! Our hard drive is going to die. :( We are backing up everything and will need to get a new one. (Hoping I can just get a new computer) ;) So no crafting today like planned. I am soooo bummed. I really need my printer and I can't hook up my laptop to it. Ugh! (Maybe I can get a new printer too...wireless???) Hmmmmm.......


I did have a late night last night and played around with making a new signature.  It worked, but not sure if I am going to keep it.  I think it may be a little too whimsical for me.  But it was fun learning.  hehe


What do you think?


(PS - The little lady bug was added for you Leenie.)  :)
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. cute signature! hate when computers printer keep you from crafting...I really wanted to get into my craft room tomorrow...just hoping Hurricare Irene will leave our power on

    ReplyDelete
  2. You gotta' hate anything that keeps you from crafting. Computer problems are no fun. Funny how something that saves so much time can also demand so much of it.

    Thanks for commenting on my blog.

    Jani
    Paper Compulsions

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!