Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Happy Birthday Dad

Hello friends!

This weekend was my dad's 69th birthday.  We took him to Joe's Crab Shack.  If you haven't been, you really should.  The food and cocktails are amazing and the staff are hysterical.  Especially if it is your birthday. I have been to 3 different Joe's here in CA and the one here in Sacramento has been the best so far.  :)

Here is the card I made for him:


I really wasn't quite sure where I was going with this card.  I have wanted to try to make an award ribbon for a while, then silly me, glued it to the card without putting all the background paper I had cut out.  LOL  So I used random The {Stamps} of Life word stamps from all the different ones I have and created a background.  :)  Who says you have to have a plan.  haha

Here is the birthday boy:

Happy Birthday Daddy :)
Photobucket
PS - Sorry for the bad picture quality.  I need to have my daughter look at the settings, I think I must have messed them up some how.  :)  Oops!

1 comment:

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!