Monday, September 5, 2011

Always trying to learn something new...

Hello my friends!

I hope you all had a GREAT Labor Day Weekend.  I did!

OK, now for trying to learn something new...I have been playing around with my blog and want to learn how to make a blinkie (I thought I would start small) hehe.  Any ideas?  I found a great tutorial (you know how one link leads from one to another on someones blog) so I am going to try it.

If anyone wants to share their know how, I would love to hear it.  :)

Thanks!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! I saw a tutorial posted very recently on how to make a blinkie but can't for the life of me remember where right now, but if I come across it I'll let you know. Can't wait to see what you come up with. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!