Thursday, September 29, 2011

Our CA Wednesday...

Hello fellow crafty peeps!  :)

This CA Wednesday we concentrated on only Christmas cards.  This was exceptionally challenging to me because I just got my The Stamps of Life stamps, solids4halloween, web4us, moreowls2love stamps and Ann got her thanks2fall stamp and Melissa got her spooky2scare, spiros2stamp stamps. Which we were dying to play with.  But we made a commitment to get started on our Christmas cards.  Which I had to do anyways for the OWH World Cardmaking Day that is coming up Saturday, October 1.  :)  I am participating in my first blog hop with them.  Yay!  So excited.  Please pop by on Saturday to see my card.  Super cute!

Ann hosted this weeks CA Wednesday and made us a wonderful breakfast and lunch.  Yummy!  And as usual we had a GREAT time together.  Started off a bit slow but soon we were in the swing of it all.  Maybe we should have played some Christmas music in the background Ann???  :)  hehe  Or you could have played your piano for us.  Well it was fun listening to Melissa sing along with Country radio.  LOL!  Oh I'm sorry I mean *M, I keep forgetting she is to remain anonymous.  LOL  <3 you gals!

I will try to remember to add in what and who's products we used as I can.

Enjoy!

By Ann

This little Christmas tag was fussy cut using
The Stamps of Life stamp Joy2Christmas 

Echo Park Holly Jolly Christmas and stamp by
Paper Smooches Santa Paws  

The bird on the left card is from Stampin'Up Bird Punch.
Paper on left card by
K&Company Susan Winget Glad Tidings

By Melissa

Trying to find what paper pack she used :)
Found the paper :) it is:
K&Company Susan Winget Glad Tidings
Real pretty papers in this stack.
Stamp by The Stamps of Life Holly4Christmas

By Me (Terri)



Stamp by Paper Smooches Santa Paws

Ann challenged me to do something with this
Green tree background.  So I did.  :)  I am always
up for a challenge.  hehe

Ornament card stamped with
The Stamps of Life Holly4Christmas


1 comment:

  1. I just became a follower! Great job on the cards, my favorite are the Christmas trees one and the Santa one, cute..."Hope you made the nice list" lol

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!