Thursday, October 20, 2011

Craftroom cleaned...check!

Hello my crafty friends!

Just thought I would share some before and after pics of my crap craft room.  LOL  I can't believe I let it get so messy.  Ugh!  Well that is what happens when you get "lifeinteruptus" (it's latin, hehe)

I used to have it set up with different station areas, sewing, beading and paper crafting.  I have come to realize that I am mostly paper crafting so I put the others in the closet for now and will pull it out the other items when needed.  Now I have better access to all my paper crafting tools and supplies.

As you can see, I am still waiting to be able to afford my IKEA dream work tables and cabinets, but it is what I have for now so I will make do.

I guess I should give fair warning that it is still not completely done - ribbon and paper areas still need to be organized.  (That just might be a rainy day project) ;)  Oh yeah, and ignore the ugly carpet stains!  My son and his friend usually play Wii in there and spilled soda all over, gross!

Before:

See how it all migrated downstairs?  LOL

It even creeped into the hallway!?
Ugh!

OMGoodness, what happened in here????
I did warn you! :)
 After: 

OK, this is MUCH better.  Still have a little more organizing
to do, but I need to get these projects finished.
OK, get back to crafting.  I am coming over to see what you all have been up to.  Bwa ha ha!

5 comments:

  1. I should post some pics of my room so you would not have to think you had a mess:-0 I have spillover, too! Congrats on the clean up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute room! I would totally do up the window with fabric cut with the cricut, and don't worry about the carpeting. I find that oxy-clean in wicked hot water does the trick, just make sure you don' go too crazy with it and test it in a lil' corner to make sure it doesn't discolor the carpet. -Raquel @ Raquelsdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, if it makes you feel any better, my room at its best doesn't look as good as your messy version!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your craft room. Looks nice and tidy and ready to craft and mess again! Your craft room is great! I can't wait to get my own room to craft in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pics! You will be so much happier crafting in your new space! You can forget about the clutter and just craft. Great job.
    Candy
    candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!