Friday, October 28, 2011

Hosting Bunco...

Haalllooooowwwww~

I have actually been going a little bit nuts with my Halloween projects.  LOL!  Imagine that!  I was the Bunco hostess this week and I really don't have that many Halloween decorations so thank goodness for paper and .svg files!  Oooooooooo.....

I made 2 huge batches of beef stew and rolls for our dinner.  Something warm for the first really cold night we have had so far this year.  :)  Fall is definitely in the air today.  Brrrrr....time to break out my sweaters!  (I <3 my sweaters)  hehe

Here are a few pics to share (since I have so many pics, I am going to break it down into a few separate posts)

The room :)

The Bunco score sheets using the Bloody font and
stamps from The {Stamps} of Life web4us
Picks using the
Dreadful Halloween Cupcake Wrappers
from SVGCuts.com







Vanilla pudding cups colored to look
like Candy Corn


3 comments:

  1. Wow what a great project and those cupcakes look delicious!!!!!! Wow fabulous!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it's okay that I used your cute Bunco Score sheet!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!