Saturday, October 29, 2011

Spiders are everywhere! Eeeeeeek!

Hhhhaaaaalllllloooooowwwwwww again!

Ready for some more Halloween stuff???  I knew it!  Here ya go ~



You can find the directions and .svg file over at
SVGCuts.com under
Party on Elm Street

These were very easy to make (just a little time consuming waiting for the paint to dry)  I recommend hot glue, works way faster.  I did use real pumpkins, but you could use fake ones if you can find them.  They had them at Walmart, but were all sold out before I could get them.  The paint does peel if you pull the legs, so be gentle.  I wonder if the paint would stick to the surface of a fake one???  Hmmmmm.....

A few of these found their way home with a couple of friends.  :)

I hope you enjoyed!

2 comments:

  1. HI Terri love that cat! having a challenge at my blog would love for you to link this up...
    Karen www.littlescrappies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!