Sunday, November 6, 2011

Christmas cards...

Hello Crafty Friends!

Poinsettia svg from Penny Duncan Creations

I thought I would share my Christmas cards with you, then I thought, but what if my family and friends that I send them to might see them, and then I thought, I am not very good at not sharing what I am working on, there would be no blog.  LOL!  So I am going to share and take my chances.  Ha ha!

I will try to share a card a day (maybe 2).










My Poinsettia svg is from Penny Duncan Creations.  She has lot's of GREAT .svg files and tutorials as well.  :)  Go check her blog out.  You will be glad you did.

This was very easy to put together.  The sentiment stamp came from penguins4Christmas over at The {Stamps} of Life.  I accidentally (is there really a such things as accidents in crafting, or just new oppurtunities?) taped one of the pieces on upside down, so decided to make 2 of each.  Either way I think they turned out GREAT.  :)

That's it for today...stay tuned for more tomorrow.  


3 comments:

  1. just beautiful I stuggle with posting too but sometimes my family and friends are more excited know that it will be in their mailbox soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Terri, thanks for coming by and entering the my memories giveaway. And of course your facebook entry counts.

    I love your card, I wish you lived near by. I'd love to have a group of girls get together one a month or more so I can learn, laugh and have fun with cricut, stamping and stuff.

    Hugs...Tracy @ Cotton Pickin Cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set of cards! I'm glad you decided to share them.
    Candy

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!