Friday, November 25, 2011

Enjoying the weekend...

Hello My Crafty Friends!

I hope today finds you well rested and STUFFED!  hehe.  I am going to take the next few days off and just veg with my family.  My oldest is only here until today.  (We are going to try to get a little local shopping done, here in our little town, before she heads to her home this afternoon.)

Today will be a little lazy day (I just might work on some more Christmas cards at some point, hopefully) and then tomorrow, more festivities will begin.  It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas in our little town.  :)  We have the annual Dicken's Fair during the day, the light parade, and Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony that night.

Sunday I am hoping, (I have been working really hard at convincing hubby) that we can go cut a Christmas tree like we used to way back when the kids were little.  :)  Our oldest was allergic to evergreen trees (as they pollinate in winter) so we got a faux tree all these years.  Now that she lives down south, we can have a real tree.  (I think she has grown out of the allergy now anyways.)  So fingers crossed, I hope we will.  :)

Have a WONDERFUL weekend and I'll see ya again on Monday!

Oh yeah, and don't forget...

Don't panic Karen, hehe! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!