Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Hello Tuesday.....

Hello my  Crafty Friends!

Wow, I can't believe it is Tuesday already (not to mention halfway through November?!) What???  And I haven't posted since Veteran's Day.  Where have my days gone?  Not only have I not posted, I haven't even been in my craft room (say it isn't so?).  :)

Well, I have been to Joann's twice this week, so I do have some new stuff to play with. :)  Yay!

Today is going to be a card making frenzy day.  I have a goal to get my Christmas cards done "before" Thanksgiving, so I can mail them out by Dec. 1!  Yes, that is DEC 1!!!!!  At the rate my days have been flying by that will be like in 2 days.  HaHa!  ROFL!

This is my MIL house last year when it snowed.  <3
this pic.  

Alright, I better get off here and get to work.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!