Thursday, November 17, 2011

More Christmas Cards...

Hello Crafty Friends!

I have been very busy these last few days, but was able to get some cards done.

I don't know if any of you follow Pinterest, but I have become very addicted (as if I need another addiction?!)  haha  I found a card on there that was pinned off of Splitcoast Stampers Gallery.  It inspired me to create this card ~




Why is it that some bows turn out cuter than others???
LOL! (I love the one on the far left)
More to come!


2 comments:

  1. Terri great minds I did a similar card but had the embossing at the top and ribbon and saying at the bottom... Yours is really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are very lovely and elegant cards! Absolutely gorgeous! You are a fabulous designer,Terri! XXX~Kim (aka-DigiDarla)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!