Sunday, December 4, 2011

Easy Christmas Cards...

Hello My Friends!

Here is another easy Christmas card using scraps, The {Stamps} of Life stamp set Christmas2build and ink.  :)
Pretty easy huh?  I thought it turned out really cute if I may say so myself.  :)  It was easy and I was able to mass produce a bunch of them.  (Good think, because I am running out of time...I can't believe I missed my own deadline, ugh!)  haha  I won't be to hard on myself.  :)


Inking around the edges really softened it
up.  I left the inside blank to write a personal message.
Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Hi Terri perfect Christmas card red and green love it hope you will enter your beautiful card in my challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the poinsettia! Gives a happy feeling.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!