Saturday, December 10, 2011

Glitter Ornaments...


Hello Crafty Friends!

I am having a bit of insomnia, so I decided to play with some glitter.  :)  I finally found the Pledge w/ Future floor shine to use for these ornaments, and I have to say, it was very easy.  :)  I had these ornaments around for a while (I tried that glass etching stuff, but it didn't work so well) and they have been up in the closet.  I thought I would use them someday...and well....today is the day (or late night).  I had seen this technique on, you guessed it...Pinterest.  :)

There are lot's of tutorials out there, so I will skip the technique part and refer you to this YouTube video.  These were the exact supplies I had on hand.  :)





I wonder if there are anymore clear ornaments left out there?  I would like to make some more.  :)

Until next time...

1 comment:

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!