Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Is it called re-purposing????

Hello Crafty Friends!

It has been a while!  I have a tag to share. :)  I made this out of a kit that had a total different purpose in mind.  My GREAT crafty friend Ann (who I miss something terrible since she rejoined the work-force) had given me these kits that she found when she cleaned her craft room last year.  This particular set was for 4x6 pictures.  There were no directions and I wasn't quite sure what the original intentions were but I loved the paper colors and they matched my pattern papers so I just rolled with it.  I made gift tags!  Soooo easy.  Now they have a purpose!



Just thought I would share some pics of our elf Buddy too!








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!