Thursday, December 8, 2011

Together We Make A Family...

Hello Crafty Friends!

I really needed to update the family pictures in my house and have been going over and over what I wanted to do.  I have had this vinyl sentiment Together We Make A Family for about 2+ years and just couldn't decide what I wanted to do with it.  I kept thinking I would wait until after I painted again (but let's face it, that isn't happening any time soon) LOL

Diesel literally ran up the wall!

So my little darling granfurbaby Diesel sort of forced the issue when he ran up the wall and knocked down one of the pictures as he was being chased lovingly followed by my other little granfurbaby Rowdy.  Silly boys.


The blank slate.
We still haven't had our tree trimming yet, with eveyone's
schedule it has been hard to get us all in the same
room at the same time.  :)  But this year I refuse
to decorate by myself.  I will wait for the help.  :)
My niece Kylie made me some ornaments
out of pipe cleaners.  She's a doll.  :)

Here is the After!  What a major difference
it has made to the look of this room.
Hmmm...now I must paint the stairs black to go
with the new theme.
(They are dark green now...I am so ready for a change!)  LOL!




I know this isn't a Christmas crafty post...but thought I would share.  I got most of these picture frames at Walmart for $3.00.  Not bad I thought.  :)

Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE this saying. My daughter has been looking fot something for he wall with kids/stepkids pictures. This is perfect! Thanks for sgaring this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Terri, Cheryl here from DragonflyDesigns58.blogspot.com
    You are the winner of the 10.00 gift card to SVGCuts.com. Contact me at beckerohio58 at aol dot com so I can get your gift card to you. Congrats and thanks for playing along! Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!