Monday, December 12, 2011

Victorian Christmas in Nevada City, CA...

Hello Crafty Friends!

I had a very productive and busy weekend.  :)  Christmas tree is decorated (ok, well, truth be told...it has a few ornaments on it.  My ornaments are too heavy for the branches so we had to resort to our lighter ones, which there are not very many of...oops!)  It is still beautiful regardless.  <3

Saturday was a all day baking day.  Whew, it was hot in that kitchen...hehe.  As soon as my dad get's me the pics I will blog about that later.

Sunday was a beautiful, if chilly, day and a whole bunch of us caravan-ed up to Nevada City, CA for their annual Victorian Christmas.  We have driven by Nevada City numerous times on our Harley trips, but have never stopped in to visit the beautiful little town.  Here are a few pics of our day...




Before the vendors set up...
about 1 1/2 hours after vendors set up.
And this was only one of the streets.  


I love these street lamps.
Caroloers...and my hubby (upper left)  holding up the lamp post.  hehe

Beautiful town, right?  I could have looked at these old buildings all day.  Another time...you can see how crowded it get's there.

Until next time (when my dad get's me those baking pics),

2 comments:

  1. Wow wish I were there!!!!! Your pictures are beautiful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nevada City is a neat little town
    Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!