Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy Valentines Day (and Easter?)...:)

Helloooo Crafty Friends!

Are you making last minute Valentines???  Yeah, me too.  LOL!

I just wanted to share a little project I made for Valentines Day.  I used the free owls svg file from SVGCuts.com.  I only changed it up a little bit by adding googly eyes and a heart for the beak.  I added to circle cut outs large enough to run a Valentines pencil through.  :)  Added the, Owl always love you sentiment by hand.  :)  I have a stamp, but thought the kinders would like to write their own sentiment.

I am going to move the heart up more in between the eyes.
And as you know, I have been on a pot painting frenzy for the last 2 weeks.  Now that I caught up on the special orders, I wanted to get back to making my own.  :)  I still have a 4th of July and Halloween in the works.  Here is the Easter one I finished today.  (I still have a few more items to add to it, just waiting for the craft stores to catch up stocking their shelves.)  LOL!


OK, that is it for me today.  Working in my friends Kindergarten class room tomorrow and then finishing up my GREAT nephews Lightening McQueen invitations.  Soooo cute!  Share with ya later.

Have a Happy Valentines Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!