Friday, February 17, 2012

MIA...not really :)

Helloooo My Crafty Friends!

Just thought I would pop in to say Helloooooo!  I have been super busy this week and haven't had time to post.  Now here it is a Friday night and the kids are all out, hubby is in bed (he has to work tomorrow :( ) and I am about to catch up on my DVR.

I kid you not I have been working on projects all week long.  (And actually making a little money at it.)  Yay!

This week was also our dooms day...da da dommmm...tax appt.  Yikes!  I get so nervous because usually it isn't anything good.  Well I am happy to say it wasn't that bad.  We actually don't have to pay this year.  Woo Hoo! Of course it helped (for tax purposes only) that I no longer work, doesn't help the pocket book so much, but we have worked through all that.  Lot's of sacrifices in the last few months, but you know...I really can learn to live without most of the extra's, and so far it has been just fine.  We still have the roof over our head so that is definitely a plus.

I hope you all have a very wonderful weekend.  I have 2 more projects to complete tomorrow and then I am taking Sunday off!  :)

1 comment:

  1. glad I am not the only one that feels like they have spent less and less time on their blog. Enjoy your YOU time!! - Kari

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!