Saturday, March 24, 2012

Busy, busy...

Hello Crafty Friends!

It's early early morning here 4am early...on a Saturday!

Realized yesterday that I hadn't posted in about a week...What?!

So I'm popping in to say "Hi!". :)

It's a busy cleaning house for next weekends big party (more on that later), my niece and son running a 10K and nephews trials bike event.

So I will be out and about rain or shine and will share events and projects throughout the week...time permitting. :)

Just for fun, here is my attempt at Meatloaf cupcakes, they were delicious. I saw the meatloaf muffins and adapted them into cupcakes. Haha. Huge success at my house. My son wants these for his birthday in June. LOL!


1 comment:

  1. Cute idea for a change of pace on meatloaf, will have to try it! And you crazy girl getting up that early on a Saturday!! I do that during the week for work, no way on my weekends!! :)
    Laurie
    scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!