Thursday, March 8, 2012

Catching up...been very busy!

Helloooo My Crafty Friends!

Wow, have I been slacking on my blog or what?!  Never fear...I have been working a lot on projects that have been keeping me extremely busy...Thank You...to my family and friends...especially my BFF.  :)  Most of the projects have been duplicates of projects I already created so no need to post more pics of the same thing.  :) But I do have 2 cards to share, I just can't share until next week.  :)  Patience...LOL!

Plus, I have had a very busy household, lot's going on around here.  My older daughter has been back home for her company, working at another location near here so she is commuting from our house.  So that has been a blast.  It is her and her sisters bday month so we have been celebrating early.  :)

My great nephews 2nd bday is this weekend and I made these really cute invitations for his party.  Cars theme of course :)


I am working on a really cute card for him...hopefully that will be done tonight and I can share with you later.  :)

We also did some demolition in our backyard (getting ready for my middle daughters 21st bday and my hubbys 50th bday {In July})  Lot's to do there.  Luckily the weather has been wonderful (knock on wood) but we have a lot more to do.


I forgot to take a before pic.  This was my reading garden.
It had a pergola that held a swing.  A fence and archway.
Box hedges and dead plants all around.
We are planning to move the shed in this
location and make it bigger.
Here is most of the stuff we tore down, minus
all the dead plants and hedges.
The tree in this pic is going
to go also.  I am getting to old
to climb up on the roof to clean the gutter mess
this tree makes.  hehe
(Hubby has vertigo and can't do it
himself)
That is going to be a BIG project, but we will get it done a little at a time.  :)

I also have to create a 50th bday card today (or tomorrow).  hehe

See...Very Busy!  LOL  I love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!