Tuesday, April 3, 2012

21st Birthday Par-tay!

Hello Crafty Friends!

The Birthday girl!
Wow, I can't believe so much time has gone by.  Flew by really.  I have been super super busy with my daughter's 21st birthday celebration, which alas, has come to an end.  :)  What a FABULOUS time had by all.

I have so many people to thank for all their wonderful help.  Even some unexpected help, which was so GREATLY appreciated.  I truly have the most wonderful family and friends.  As does my daughter.

These gals are the BEST!
They work with Chelsea (the one on the right
is her boss)  They totally bar tended for us
all night long.  They were quite the hit as
you could imagine.

Just to share a few things about the party...it was a Texas Holdem cocktail party.  I hired a Texas Holdem dealer (he came complete with official table, cards, chips etc). It was all free to play so it was a High Roller table.  LOL!

My Besties daughter in law, Kristine, (LOVE HER!), made this wonderful cake for us.  We completed it with a drunk Barbie to top it off.  Hilarious.  My daughter and I made her up to look like her, complete with matching tattoos.  I also decorated the cupcake stands.


Chelsea and Kristine
Kristine also cocktail waitressed for us.  All that working  at Macaroni Grill experience!  LOL!  And our very good friends daughter was our hors'douvres server (as well as my SIL and friend)


I also made mustache straws for the cocktails.  They were a hit!  I got the file from Lori Whitlock, which you can find here.  I just added a 1/4" hole to the center and cut on my cutting machine.

                


We had dancing as well which was soooo much fun...got to love those Wii dance games and of course the free styling moves.  LOL!  I never met a dance floor I didn't like!  haha

My SIL
My hubby
My back, LOL!
Needless to say, it was a FANTASTIC 21st birthday PAR-TAY!, and well, there were a few cocktails involved so today I am finally feeling back to my old self.  hehe

I will share some more in tomorrow's posting.



PS...
That Barbie was nothing but trouble...LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!