Thursday, April 12, 2012

A Krazy Kreation!

Hello Crafty Friends!

Today I am sharing with you a card that I made from a kit I got from Krazy Kreations.  They were doing this demo at the Scrapbook Expo in Pleasanton when I was there and I immediately had to do it.  Using Copic markers on glitter paper...what?!  Well just not any glitter paper, you have to use this specially made paper, that you make yourself with their products.  It is quite messy (well, for me)  I don't usually do messy...like glitter etc.  But when it came to the coloring portion of the project I was ecstatic.  Literally you get a beautiful piece when you are done.  And it was really easy.  Check out their site, she does have a pdf demo.  I much preferred the in person demo better.  You can just see the richness of it all.  Hopefully they will be at your Scrapbook Expo in your area.  Check it out.  Here is my card (there will definitely be more to come...I did get some items not in a kit...imagine that???  hehe)



See what I mean?  :)  And it didn't hurt my Copics at all.  :)

I hope you enjoyed today's card.  Now off to make some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!