Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Little Girl Dress card...

Hello My Crafty Friends!

I needed to make a little girl card (2 year old) for my sister's friend and I really, really wanted to make a little dress card.  I purchased and svg that I found but wasn't given the link right away so I had to improvise as I only had a short time to make it in.  Here is what I came up with...


I just made a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card and used my circle
Nestibillity to cut out the neck.  Used my square punch to
notch out the underarms and a corner rounder for the bottom corners.
Then I used half of a Sizzix die cut for the bib and another Nestibillity for the apron.
Ran both through and embossing folder for some dimension.


I ended up having to line it so I wish I would have thought to 
make some type of ruffle for the sleeves.  
(Next time!)  :)

All in all, I don't think it came out to bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!