Friday, June 15, 2012

A graduation card...

Hello my Crafty friends!

It's been a while.  Wow, time is flying by for me.  I've been so busy.  :)  Graduations, birthdays, bridal showers, weddings...my summer is all planned out.  Plus some really fun trips mixed in there as well.  Unfortunately this whiplash is going to put a damper on most of the activities, but my friends and hubby all pitched in and got me a Kindle, so I am going to read my little heart out.  I LOVE TO READ!  :)

I found this card idea on (you guessed it) Pinterest.  LOL!  I get so much inspiration from there.  I'm and addict.  I know, it's sad.  LOL!  But what can you do.  :)

Here is the link to the actual website.  Stamp & Scrap with Frenchie is a wonderful site.  She is a Stampin' Up demonstrator.  You should check her out.  Love Love Love her ideas.  Unfortunately, I do not have Stampin' Up products, so I winged it with my The {Stamps} of Life stamp set owls2love.  Here is my version of the money card...

I'm such a dork...in my rush to get this card ready I forgot
to put the hat on and the little diploma.  Oops!
Next time!  hehe

The inside pocket.  :)

I made it to fit an letter size envelope.  Additionally I used the stamp sets words2color.  The woo hoo! stamp is from a little freebie set I received for being a club member.  Stephanie just likes to give us a treat now and again.  I love that about her. :)  The die is also from The {Stamps} of Life.

This was for my daughter from another mother who graduated from college.  These were her school colors.  Love you Bar Bar!  So proud of you!  <3 <3 <3

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!