Sunday, June 17, 2012

Jelly Fish Kinder project...

Hello crafty friends!

This is the last week for my friends Kindergarten class, so we had to get in one more project before they left.  They had an ocean theme going on and I have been wanting to make these jelly fish I saw on Pinterest (do you see the theme here, I love Pinterest...so inspirational).  Just a slightly different version as we didn't have all of the supplies and/or time needed.  I really liked the look of these jellyfish, but had to narrow down the supply list.  The I found this technique for ruffled streamers made out of plastic table cloths from the dollar store.  What?!

You can check out both of their sites for the tutorials.  I think they turned out very well considering the limited budget I had.  :)  I got 100 plastic bowls (enough to make 50 jellyfish). 3 plastic table cloths (cut into 1" strips and following the tutorial on Cupcakes and Cutlery's blog) and then  I used my cutting machine to make 1" white circles and 1/2" black circles for the eyes.



The kids thought this was the best project all year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!