Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas Wine Shirt...

Hello Crafty Friends!

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday.  I did.  Lot's of family, food and fun.  :)

Thought I would share the sweater I made for our cousins Christmas party we went to.  Loads of fun!  Wish I could share more of the pics, but not sure I have approval...yet!  LOL!



It really can hold a full bottle of wine ;)  hehe!

Credit for the writing goes to my wonderful daughter Chelsea.  She can totally rock the puffy paint bottle.  This is the flip side of the stocking.  The side I did originally looked awful!  LOL!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful altered sweater. Love the beautiful added touch.
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!