Tuesday, December 4, 2012

How I'm wrapping this year...

Hello Crafty Friends!

When I first saw these stamp sets from The {Stamps} of Life I could not wait to get my hands on them.  All I could think about was how I wanted to use them for my Christmas present wrapping.  I already had planned to use kraft paper and twine, but then I saw these and thought I'm going to make them all look like they got mailed.  :)

The GREAT thing about these stamps is that you are not limited to just the choices in the two sets.  I used little stamps from holiday sets as well to make them more festive.  :)

I love being a Stamp Club Member at The {Stamps} of Life.

Stamp sets used:
postage2stamp
postmarks2stamp
holly4Christmas
Christmas2build
postage dies





















Here is one of the gifts I wrapped.  I learned the hard way (LOL) to crease the edges on the wrapping paper  before wrapping and then lay flat to stamp and add stamps so they get centered properly.  Stamping on a shirt box after it is wrapped = messy stamps.  hehe.

That's it for now.  I'll be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!