Thursday, January 17, 2013

Birthday card...

Hello Crafty friends!!

I hope all is well with everyone and you have been able to stay warm during this cold snap.  Brrrr has it been cold.  I don't even want to know what my gas bill looks like this month.  :)  Well, it is what it is...right?!

I thought I would share a card I made today.  I haven't been very crafty this week, more like cleany (LOL), but I do have some projects lined up for Valentines day.

Sorry the pic of the flowers seems so light.
You can zoom in to see more detail.
Stamps used were:
The {Stamps} of Life
greetings4birthday and daisies4you
Well I better get back to work (cleaning, yuck!)  Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!