Thursday, January 31, 2013

Pish Posh and baby Alfred...

Hello my Crafty Friends!

Isn't this the cutest?!

My cousin Dana owns a fabulous handmade baby items business, Pish Posh Creations.   I ordered this hooded towel and tag lovie for a great friend/co-worker of my husbands first baby.  She also embroiders them if you want.  Yay!  Love that personal touch.

Here is the tag lovie with the babies monogram.
This is the hoody towel with his name on it.  Large enough
to last him for years.  
Oh yeah, she told me she better not catch me wearing it.
Challenge Accepted!!!
LOL!  

We got to see the baby the other night and he loves his tag lovie. <3

Here is the card I made to go with the gift.

Using The {Stamps} of Life stamp set
onesie4baby , die set
Onesie & Rattle  and a  puppy digi (from a previous project)
by Jackie Matthews

onesie4baby

Pish Posh Creations

Please go check out her website and see all the wonderful things she makes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!