Monday, February 25, 2013

Hap Bee Birthday Card...

Hello My Crafty Friends!

I can't believe I haven't posted since Valentines Day!?!?  Where did the time go??  I was on such a roll.  Oops!

Here is a birthday card that I made with the bee4me and daisies4you stamp set from The {Stamps} of Life. When I saw this gift card at Kohl's with the bee on it, I knew I had to make the card with this stamp set.  Here is my inspiration...

 And here is the card...

Sorry the lighting is so bad.  If you zoom in you can
see that I embossed the yellow cardstock with 
the Cuttlebug honeycomb embossing folder and border set.


The inside of card.


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Terri. My camera doesn't take nice pics of my cards all the time either, it either messes up one thing or another. They are much more beautiful in person so I know how you feel.
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!