Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Soooo much catching up to do....

Hello My Crafty Friends!!!

Wow!  Do I have a bunch of posts to catch up on.  I'm going to spread them out so you won't get all the projects in one post.  ;)  Plus it will keep you busy everyday and I can work on some more projects.  LOL!

Now to decide where to start...hmmmmm....I think I will go with gum ball machine candy jars.  I made a ton (exaggeration) of them!!

Here is one of the 2 that I made for my BESTIES daughter.  She is our go to cupcake/cake baker.  You can see some of the tasty treats she has made for me and others here and here and here.  ;) She ROCKS!!!


For the frosting I added layer after layer
letting it dry in between then put the cherry on top of the
top layer while wet and it glued it together.
Product I used was
Snow Tex by DecoArt

Sticko Classic Stickers Baking Glitter




Very retro don't you think?  I am so in love with this.  I think it is my favorite.  (Of course everyone I make becomes my favorite, hehe)

Stay tuned, there are loads more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!