Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Cupcake card...

Hello Crafty Friends!!

Been awhile again!  Time just keeps getting away from me.  ;)  I noticed recently it has for lots of bloggy friends to.  So I don't feel so bad.  Maybe its a winter thing??  Who knows?!  LOL!  So I will do my best to do a little catching up.

This is a cupcake card I made recently for Kristine's big birthday.  ;)



Sorry you can't see it very well, but I watermarked the
solid color side. It was more visible before the ink totally
dried.  Grrrr!  LOL!  Oh, well.  
All products used were from The {Stamps} of Life.  Here is the list if you are interested...

Cupcake die set
numbers4cake
happyBday2you
Sizzix Movers & Shapers L Die - card, Diamond Flip-its

I also used a swirly embossing folder, little circle punch, white gel pen and brown Momento marker.  Oh and that crimper tool. :)

Alrighty, off to find more projects that I haven't posted yet.  ;)  LOL!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!