Thursday, April 25, 2013

Baby Shower Frog card...

Hello Crafty Friends!!

I love these little frog stamp and die set from The {Stamps} of Life.  I made this little baby shower card for our friends daughter that I have known forever.  I can't believe she is having a baby of her own.  Seems like yesterday she was a baby (Well, second grade).  :)

She is having a little boy!  They are sooo excited.  :)  I can see him spoiled already.


Update:

I don't know how this never got published??  Just found it in my draft file.  Weird!  ;)  LOL!  Her little boy came a few weeks early (he was a big boy).  Still haven't got to see him in person yet, but he is adorable!  His grandma was here last night sharing her pics.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!