Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Popcorn box for baby shower favor

Hello Crafty Friends!

Not enough hours in the day these last months to keep up with the blog, but I have been having a wonderful time with my family and friends.  At least I have been taking pics of all the projects I've done, so I will share one at a time so as not to overwhelm you.  LOL!  ;)

I made these pop corn boxes for a baby shower favor.  I love how they turned out.  Got to love double sided card stock.  I used the box from the Summer Blockbuster SVG Kit from SVGCuts.com and the pregnant lady is from the New Arrival Cricut Cartridge.  I printed Ready to Pop using Word on card stock and then used my circle punch to cut them out.




The mom to be, Lily, put caramel corn wrapped in cellophane and tied them up with a ribbon inside and gave them as favors.  :)

My son needs the computer now, so I will try to get back soon to post some more projects.  I hate having one computer.  UGH!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Hi Terri...thanks for sharing this cute idea. I have linked this post to my Freebies For Crafters blog. I was also wondering if you would sell me some of the pregnant lady silhouettes. I would love to make something like this but don't have a Cricut and really don't need to buy one just for this. If you could help me out I am happy to buy the cut out shapes.
    Kind Regards, Khris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Khris. I would be happy to help you out. Please contact me at myneed2craft@gmail.com and we can work out the details. Thanks for sharing my blog on your blog. :) Hugs, Terri

      Delete

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!