Thursday, July 4, 2013

Chelsea's Graduation!

Hello My Crafty Friends!!!



We have our very first college graduate.  We are so proud of our daughter Chelsea.  She has worked really hard these last 4 years.  She has matured into one wonderful young woman.   :)  We are so proud of her!!!! She is going to continue on her journey and get her Master's degree this fall.  So in 2 more years we will have another celebration.  Yay!!

Here is a card I made for her that I got the idea from, you guessed it, Pinterest.  You can find it here at Hero Arts  Super easy to make.  And I just so happened to have just got that stamp set.  :)  I had 4 graduation/promotions in one week, whew it was a busy week.  LOL!





Congratulations Chelsea!  We love you and are so very proud of you!!

Until next time my crafty friends...


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!