Monday, July 22, 2013

Thank you son!

Hello Crafty Friends!!  

I hope everyone is having a wonderful summer. I've been busy with loads of wedding, bridal shower, baby shower, birthday, etc etc invitations projects. 

One of the things I've been missing is my laptop and all of my svg and digi files. You don't know how much you use them until you can't get to them. UGH!  My laptop has been down a few months now. 

Fortunately my son had an idea and luckily it worked!  Yay!  He took the hard drive from the laptop and hooked it up to the pc and got ALL my files and saved projects up and saved to my external hard drive. I'm soooo happy. What a smart kid. :) while we were at it we did all of our pics and music too. 

Now I'm going to go through and reminisce. Haha!  

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!