Friday, July 5, 2013

Totally need to catch up...

Hello My Crafty Friends!

I totally forgot to post this Mother's Day card I made, you know, back on Mother's Day!!  Duh!  I just came across the pic.  I told you it has been crazy busy around her this year.  LOL!

A rose for my mom.  :)
I did that technique, you know the one...where you cut out the flower stamp and lay it on your cardstock and stamp on top of it with the wording stamp.  You know so it looks like one stamp.  LOL!  It is really late and I am having one of  "THOSE" nights!  Ugh!  I know there is a technical term, but for the life of me I can't remember it.  LOL!  Someone help me out here please.  HA HA!

Well at least I did give it to my mom before Mother's Day.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!