Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Jessica's Bridal Shower Card & InvitesFont ...

Hello Crafty Friends!

This summer was filled with loads of fun and exciting events!  Here is a card I made for Jessica for her Bridal Shower and the invitations I made.  (Wait til you see the wedding invites I made for her.)  ;)



Both cards were used with WPlus9 Design Studio's Lovebirds stamp set and dies.

Paper is from paper and more! in Classic White, Cherry Red, Cotton Candy and Cornflower Blue

Ink's are Momento Lady Bug and Rich Cocoa

Font Always Forever credit to
Brittney Murphy
Found at Dafont.com
I really like this paper company.  It works well with my Copic Markers too!  I used 100# in my project, but they do have a 70# that would work for layering paper.  The 100# makes a great card base.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!