Sunday, January 5, 2014

Baby Shower...

Hello Crafty Friends!

I'm back with some projects from over the last few months.  Trying to get the blog all caught up...(you know one of those resolution things...I give a couple days...LOL)  I heard someone call them New Year's intentions.  That just may be how I roll from now on.  haha!

A HUGE family event for my Bestie was the arrival of her very first grandchild in December, and boy did we have a blast preparing for this little guys arrival.  I get to be an honorary auntie....eeeeee!!!!  We did so many different projects for the shower, nursery etc that I will break it out into a few posts.  I really don't know where to start so I think I will share the invitations I made.  Here we go...



This is a 3 layered 5x7 flat card with a little ribbon embellishment.
Created with Windows
Background chevron digital paper from StarFlowerStreetDA
Digi stamp is Love You Tons from MIss Kate Cuttables
Fonts are Cutie Patootie by Vanessa Bays at ByTheButterfly.com
and Renaisssance
Paper from PaperandMore.com in Classic White and Aqua cardstock
(Chevron is printed on Classic White)
Special thanks to my son who helped adjust the colors on the elephants to more
match the shower theme.  <3
(ok, I hope I got everyone included)  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!