Wednesday, January 15, 2014

My gift for the nursery...

Hello Crafty Friends!!!

Just wanted to share the pillow I made for Kristine's chair in the nursery room and the card I made. Someday I will get over there and get a pic of the finished nursery.  LOL!  It's absolutely adorable.  :)

This is the first time I worked with a rope edge. I don't think it turned out half bad. I had to do some research because it was so thick it made it hard to get through the machine, but I did it somehow.  LOL!  If there's a will, there's a way, right?!






I was so proud of my perfectly pinned corners.  :)

I used the Love You Tons svg from
Miss Kate Cuttables


If you want to see what else I made using Miss Kate Cuttables Love You Tons svg and digis you can check it out here  and here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!