Monday, March 10, 2014

Baby Baby Baby....

Hello Crafty Friends!

Well I guess it's about time I got caught up around here.  Been super busy.  I have a few baby shower projects I will be sharing for the next few days.  It's a boom around here lately.  I LOVE IT!!!  <3 <3 <3

My friend Nicole asked if I could help her with some banners for a few of her friends showers.  She has a new little one herself and well, you know how it is when you have a baby.  Enlist help!  :)  LOL! Which I am always happy to do.  I got the owl svg from Scrapcation Getaway  The letter font is Pupcat.  I love this color combination.






Sorry I don't have a pic of it strung up.  When she gets one to me I will share.  :)

So this is one of several, but I will save those posts for after their showers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!