Monday, April 28, 2014

Dolly and Me Tea Party

Hello Crafty Friends!

I was so excited to create this wonderful Tea Party invitation and thank you card set.  I love when something in my brain actually turns out to be what I visualized.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAUREN!!


I found the free tea pot line art at Sweet Clip Art and the tea cup came from ScrappinbyKris

Crafty Tip:

Here is my little cheat.  I create the image I want in SCAL2,
line it up for an 8.5 x 11" sheet of paper, cut it out, then line the paper
up on my monitor screen and line up the text.
It probably isn't the best method or the fastest, but
it is what works for me.  LOL!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!