Thursday, April 17, 2014

Our Anniversary

Hello Crafty Friends!


April 5th was our 28th wedding anniversary.  We spend a lovely weekend in the beautiful Monterey Bay area.  I love our beautiful coastline.  The coastal drive from Half Moon Bay down to Carmel is gorgeous and we had perfect weather.







I love this picture of the lone cypress tree on 17 mile drive.  Way back when I was
young a great uncle of mine who was an artist painted this
tree as a mural on my grandparents living room wall.  I always
thought it was so cool!
Here is a cute little card I made my hubby.  I couldn't wait to get this stamp set from The Stamps of Life because for the few weeks previous and up to our anniversary we had joked about going together like (blank) and (blank).  (You can fill in the blanks.) I kept saying Peanut butter and jelly.  Well then I saw the stamp set we were getting were about peanut butter and jelly and couldn't wait to get it to make this card. LOL!  Literally got it the day before we left.


pb&j2enjoy and the matching die set.
I masked the sentiment.  
 I hope you enjoyed my share today.  Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!