Sunday, October 12, 2014

4th Blogaversary and long overdue posting...

Hello Crafty Friends!!!

What a super busy few months I've been having.  Whew!!...I'm exhausted.  Time for a little down time and catch up on the blog.  I totally missed celebrating my 4th Blogaversary...WHAT?!?! IKR?! Oh well, there is always next year.  hehe

Lot's of new and exciting things going on around here that I will share soon, but until then, here is a really quick floral arrangement I made for the front door.  Just got a few fall floral groupings and VOILA!  Got to love Dollar Tree and Joann's 60% off sales.  :)


Before Spring/Summer

After Fall
Hopefully there will be more fall projects coming soon.

Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!